To create a new group in Oura Teams, select 'Groups' in the left-hand menu of the Oura Teams page. From there, select 'New Group' in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
In the Create New Group pop-up window, begin configuring the new group.
- First, add the desired Group Name.
- • Keep in mind that any member added to this group will be able to see the Group Name.
- If you opt to make your group 'Anonymous', members who join will receive an automatically generated name (Member 1, 2, 3, etc) and their email addresses will remain hidden at all times.
- If you opt to make your group 'Private', only the creator of the group will have access to the group and any associated member data. The creator of the group can invite additional coaches or admins to the group from the Group Settings page. For more information on Private Groups, visit this article - Use Private Groups in Ōura Teams.
- Select the data access option best suited for your group.
- • All Data - Provides access to members' historical data back to the date each member began using their Oura Ring.
- • Participation Period - Provides access to members' data back to the date each member joined the Oura Teams group.
Keep in mind that once you've created a group, you cannot change any of the configured settings. Once a group has been created, the settings toggle will be read-only and if different settings are required, a new group must be created.